Blueberry_pie @ 3/26/2014 12:28:00 AM commented on Pirana Plant

Thanks everyone :)

Muxaun: I wanted to add that, since the original tool by Hatch had the same feature. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to figure out how to do it, and we haven't been able to get our hands on Hatch's code. For now, I'd suggest bookmarking the JavaScript link shown on the page and clicking it when you want to inspect an image.

Eggy and others: I'm hoping to add some GIF animation features eventually, including frame count and playback control. I'm still investigating, but I think it should be possible.

Blueberry_pie @ 3/22/2014 1:32:00 PM commented on Big Bird

skeddles: it's not really meant to be understood.

Blueberry_pie @ 3/21/2014 1:00:00 AM commented on Big Bird

DatMuffinMan: Now try the 3D mode in Firefox and get your mind blown. (Don't know if other browsers have it by default)

Blueberry_pie @ 3/17/2014 8:48:00 AM commented on Big Bird

Dammnn that's stylish. I love it.

Blueberry_pie @ 3/12/2014 6:58:00 AM commented on Big Bird

Neat, that one is much fancier than the version I played. Looks like the rules are slightly different too. Highest I got with that one 1024.

Blueberry_pie @ 1/7/2014 8:51:00 AM commented on Big Bird

Blueberry_pie @ 12/31/2013 9:05:00 AM commented on Big Bird

I've already asked him to run a malware scan and to check for any unwanted browser extensions. No luck so far, I guess :/

Blueberry_pie @ 12/13/2013 8:48:00 AM commented on Big Bird

Birthdays get sorted by the user's level / number of points.

Blueberry_pie @ 12/11/2013 11:15:00 PM commented on Scyther

You should change the detail image to a front-facing view so it looks like it's in battle with the preview image :)

Nicely pixeled.

Blueberry_pie @ 12/11/2013 11:02:00 PM commented on playboy apartment room

Related video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyN7OtObuvk

Blueberry_pie @ 11/11/2013 8:29:00 AM commented on Random Chica

You saw no such thing. PJ staff make no mistakes.

Blueberry_pie @ 9/25/2013 10:47:00 AM commented on Big Bird

Ooh, I remember that thread. Lovely stuff, thanks for linking :)

Blueberry_pie @ 8/27/2013 12:44:00 AM commented on Big Bird

green: Unity is (probably) the most widely used 3D (and some 2D) game development tool among indies and other small developers. There's a good number of games on Steam made with it.

The web player plugin allows you to play Unity games that are built to run within your browser. You can trust it.

Blueberry_pie @ 8/8/2013 10:38:00 AM commented on Big Bird

This isometric piece by Fool also comes to mind.

Blueberry_pie @ 7/4/2013 2:14:00 AM commented on Big Bird

Mathias, I made a quick edit by removing a number of frames:

The main problem I saw was that the character's vertical velocity appears to ramp up slowly. A jump should create a sudden vertical motion that is gradually slowed down by gravity.

So, less like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21757911/F12MIpH_1.gif And more like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21757911/F12MIpH_2.gif

edit: I guess you were asking more about the workflow than the animation itself. Hope it helps anyway.

Blueberry_pie @ 6/18/2013 11:21:00 PM commented on Mockup

I like it. Have you considered lowering the saturation and/or brightness on the background purples a bit? It would make the creatures stand out more.

Blueberry_pie @ 5/4/2013 12:14:00 AM commented on Hunting fireflies

That running animation is lovely. Nice work.

Blueberry_pie @ 4/21/2013 7:39:00 AM commented on Thecount

Looking forward to this. The demo is promising and left me wanting more (so I started replaying Symphony of the Night).

Blueberry_pie @ 4/11/2013 7:16:00 AM commented on Full Moon Rising - Art Dump

I played the game when I saw it on RPS. Very charming and funny, it made me smile a lot. Lovely pixels.

Blueberry_pie @ 2/23/2013 10:38:00 AM commented on Big Bird

Well that's just painful to watch.

Comment on icon
Blueberry_pie @ 2/5/2013 11:44:00 AM commented on They see me rollin'

We do not allow sprite rips in the gallery. Please submit your own work only.

Blueberry_pie @ 1/7/2013 8:59:00 AM commented on Big Bird

Thanks guys :>

Blueberry_pie @ 8/23/2012 8:37:00 AM commented on Big Bird

That's neato. (ha ha)

Blueberry_pie @ 7/11/2012 3:25:00 AM commented on Zelda

Stop submitting other people's work or you will be banned. Consider this an official warning.

Blueberry_pie @ 7/11/2012 3:07:00 AM commented on Zelda

No it didn't. Submit your own work.