kaltsu @ 9/11/2006 12:29:00 AM commented on Big Bird
"The placement of each pixel is important and requires attention. Art submitted here should have that level of attention to detail. It really isn't terribly complicated or unreasonable."

Word.

kaltsu @ 9/4/2006 11:26:00 AM commented on Big Bird
Beat up. Whacked. Something. Damn english. Maybe Toby can translate it better.

kaltsu @ 9/4/2006 10:36:00 AM commented on Big Bird
Toby, the video came into my mind after seeing today's headlines on the street.

(Rough translation of the main topic: "a squirrel mauled an opera star unconscious")

kaltsu @ 9/4/2006 4:05:00 AM commented on Big Bird
junior senior <3

kaltsu @ 9/1/2006 11:44:00 AM commented on Big Bird
Sedge, hope you will solve those problems. Passed leadershipment to you (you have to accept it tho) ...don't feel comfortable on that position since i'm such a newbie @ PJ. Just wanted to get a group started since there wasn't any before.
Whoa! Already 7 members! \o/ We'll get our charts before we even notice.

Oh btw sorry I had to be so cruel to the logo. If picture is too big, Last.fm reduces it, and (as you all know) it doesn't look good on pixels. Last.fm also adds gray border on the picture so I decided it's better on black background then transparent.

Feel free to re-design it.

kaltsu @ 9/1/2006 4:05:00 AM commented on Big Bird
lololololololo supar marioa parondy :D

kaltsu @ 9/1/2006 3:16:00 AM commented on Big Bird

14 more members and we'll have some charts and will see what Pixel Joint is listening...

kaltsu @ 9/1/2006 12:13:00 AM commented on Maplestory: Pyke
She's really cute! Can I have her phonenumber?

Oh, nice pixelling also!

kaltsu @ 8/29/2006 11:04:00 PM commented on Big Bird
Happy birthday zdcaircop!!! \o/

kaltsu @ 8/25/2006 7:51:00 AM commented on Big Bird
sedge the joykill

oh well it's friday and i'm getting the hell out from work now... lock up your daughters!

kaltsu @ 8/25/2006 4:00:00 AM commented on Big Bird
|/ | /_ /_
|\ |  /   /

\o/

kaltsu @ 8/24/2006 11:41:00 PM commented on Big Bird
jal, lol! blink, neat!

if you btw think ordinary rubik's cube is too easy, try this: 5D Rubik's cube!

kaltsu @ 8/23/2006 2:13:00 AM commented on Big Bird
game over

kaltsu @ 8/21/2006 6:34:00 AM commented on Big Bird
I definitely need some beer now...

kaltsu @ 8/21/2006 6:28:00 AM commented on Big Bird
Gawd dang! There's large forest fires in Russia and there's smoke even in Finland... my head is aching and my throat is itching...

kaltsu @ 8/17/2006 11:08:00 AM commented on Chunky Rustbug Sprite
More cartoony = more better. Yeah I prefer this one also. Difference ain't enormous but if it inspires you to continue with the game, you should definitely GO FOR IT.

kaltsu @ 8/17/2006 10:33:00 AM commented on Julius
"more interesting with the color restrictions and all"

Still using 10 colors for b/w piece? Uh oh.

Pretty nice picture but... well... I guess you could do better.

kaltsu @ 8/17/2006 10:23:00 AM commented on My self portrait
Pretty realistic and little bit cartoonish at the same time. Very nice work!

Comment on icon
kaltsu @ 8/17/2006 10:17:00 AM commented on They plot...
I almost, somehow, missed these guys totally. What a loss it would've been. Great stuff!

kaltsu @ 8/17/2006 10:15:00 AM commented on Big Bird
Huh? I wondered why isn't it on weekly showcase but didn't realize it's completely vanished...

Comment on icon
kaltsu @ 8/17/2006 7:43:00 AM commented on Big Iso City...
Very very eboyish and there are some other minor things bothering me but meh... not in the mood for complaining... I love it anyway! Those little monkeys on the arcade house and penguins are my favourites. <3

kaltsu @ 8/16/2006 3:51:00 PM commented on Finger Point
Errr... what about transparency, huh?

kaltsu @ 8/14/2006 6:17:00 AM commented on Office Building
"The Big No-no"

kaltsu @ 8/9/2006 8:53:00 AM commented on Floppy Disk
Much better. Nice floppy.

kaltsu @ 8/7/2006 5:50:00 PM commented on grand piano
Hey wait a minute? These are not done by you? Why are you posting them?