Weeell :) This took me recent days and nights to animate my gfx for an upcoming "eat to live" game project. Just decided to see the result before programmer breath some life into my sprites.
WARNING! No special programme was used to animate this. Every sprite was carefully moved to it's calculated position by means of Photoshop and Image Ready.
The whole 64 frames animation consists of:
1. 64 frames - slow fishes moving right.
2. 64 frames - slow fishes moving left.
3. 32 frames - medium speed fishes moving right.
4. 32 frames - medium speed fishes moving left.
5. 16 frames - fast small fish moving right.
6. 16 frames - fast small fish moving left.
7. 64 frames - seahorse.
8. 42 frames - Fish eat fish :) Can you see this happens?
9. 4 frames - highlights on a bottom.
10. some frames - bubbles.
What for? I dunno... Just to see if I can :) Hope you like the result...
UPDATE: I found the way to make a screensaver out of it. It could be downloaded from here.